KAG Anti Slavery Policy Statement
KAG Accountancy Ltd has a zero-tolerance approach to slavery and is committed to preventing acts of slavery and human trafficking from occurring within both its business and supply chain, and imposes those same high standards on its contractors, suppliers and other business partners.
KAG Accountancy Ltd is an accountancy firm specialising in commercial and personal accountancy services.
Due diligence processes
- Operate strict procurement processes, ensuring suppliers comply with all applicable laws and standards, including those which relate to the Modern Slavery Act;
- Expect our suppliers to have suitable anti-slavery and human trafficking policies and processes in place within their own businesses and to cascade those policies to their own suppliers;
- Source manufacturers goods from only approved and affiliated distribution sources;
- Regularly review our policy and effectiveness of meeting the objectives of this policy;
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our business and supply chains;
- Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains;
- Monitor potential risk areas in our business and supply chains;
- Provide adequate protection for whistle blowers.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes CKAG Accountancy Ltd s slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 04/04/21.